Monday 4 February 2013

Warm Bodies

So, last weekend a few coworkers and I went to go see the newly released movie Warm Bodies. I'm not  gonna lie, but I was super skeptical about this movie being any good. The basic idea of this movie for those who haven't seen the trailer (warm bodies trailer), is a world taken place during the zombie apocalypse. So a viral infection has turned most of the world's population into flesh eating corpses with no consciousness, but the main character who is named "R"is a zombie with a conscious who falls in love with a uninfected human girl named Julie. I'm not going to spoil the movie for those who are going to watch it, but the end result was that I found it extremely cheesy, so cheesy that I thought it was good.  I want to know what people's opinion of the movie and what other movies that people found cheesy but good at the same time.

Night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment