Monday 21 January 2013

Just a curious thought

Usually when I blog, it's usually has to do with getting something of my chest. I use blogging as a tool to relieve stress, but not this time. But for this blog entry I'm letting you guys know a little bit more about the inner workings of myself, my posts won't always be like this but I'm going out for coffee later  tonight and I'm curious to know about coffee drinkers. I'm a barista at my local Starbucks and typically you'd think that if you work at Starbucks you enjoy drinking coffee or specialty drinks. Yeah, I'm an exception to the rule. I don't drink coffee or espresso specialty drinks UNLESS it's in an ice blended form (as they are full of sugary goodness). My source of caffeine usually comes from energy drinks, that I'll drink every now and then but for the most part I survive without any source of caffeine. Anyways getting on to the main point, I have noticed recently that I've been meeting more and more people who don't drink coffee, and I'm just curious at how many people in this class drink coffee and who doesn't.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday, even though today has been dubbed "Blue Monday", have a great evening all!


No comments:

Post a Comment