Friday 18 January 2013

Introduction...again

Hello! I know I've already did my introduction post with WordPress but I like the idea of Blogger actually posting on to my Google+ account. I've always used WordPress as my blogging site of choice, so I thought a little change would be nice and also to see which of the 2 sites I prefer.

But introductions again, I am Kaila and I'm in my "third" year in the business program majoring in management, my minor is currently undecided. I don't typically have a theme when I blog; I've noticed a lot of people blogging about what's happening in the news and the only source of news I get is from the radio or "The Philip DeFranco Show" as sad as that is. I'll probably be posting a lot of music and pictures and the occasional snippet of my life.

I look forward to this class and getting to you know all through your blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment